ISBNPA Implementation Science Short Course
June 12 - 13, 2023 - Amsterdam UMC/VU University - EUR 250 (exl. VAT)
Join us for a two-day implementation science short course designed to equip you (beginner in implementation science) with the skills and knowledge you need to successfully translate research into practice in the field of physical activity, nutrition and health promotion. Led by international experts in the field of implementation science and nutrition and physical activity, this course will cover key topics such as:
- Understanding the principles of implementation science
- Identifying barriers and facilitators to implementation using theories and frameworks
- Developing and testing implementation strategies
- Evaluating the effectiveness of implementation efforts
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Whether you’re a researcher, practitioner, or policymaker, this course is for you. You’ll gain practical tools and techniques that you can apply to your work immediately, and you’ll have the opportunity to network with other professionals in the field. We encourage you to register early to secure your spot as only 30 spaces are available! (ISBNPA members are given priority).
COURSE DATE AND COSTING
The course will take place on June 12 (9am-18pm) and June 13 (8am-2pm) at the Amsterdam UMC/VU University. The cost is 250 Euro (ex VAT). Lunch on both days, and a group dinner on Monday in Amsterdam are included in the price.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET WHEN YOU ENROLL IN OUR IMPLEMENTATION SCIENCE SHORT COURSE
- Two days of expert instruction: Our instructors are experts in the field of implementation science and have years of experience in translating research into practice.
- Hands-on learning: You’ll have the opportunity to participate in interactive exercises and case studies that will help you apply the concepts you’ve learned.
- Networking opportunities: You will connect with other professionals in the field of implementation science and learn from their experiences.
- Course materials: You’ll receive a course workbook and other materials to help you review and apply what you’ve learned.
- Certificate of completion: After successfully completing the course, you’ll receive a certificate of completion to add to your professional portfolio.
We look forward to seeing you at our implementation science short course and helping you take your skills to the next level!